Designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier incorporates broadband matching and a MRF136 MOSFET transistor.
- 86 – 110MHz.
- 28 Volts.
- Input/output 50 ohms.
- Pout: 15W minimum.
- 12dB Gain (15W)
- Class AB.
- Requires 28Vdc at 1.0 amps typical.
- No bias adjustments or RF circuit tuning is required.
- Each pallet amplifier we sell is designed and tested using HP 8753 vector network analyzers.
- Our amplifier products are manufactured using an automatic surface mount assembly process.
- This pallet is optimized for 28 volt operation. Using a lower voltage will result in lower efficiency output power. This pallet is well suited as a driver stage and it will operate down to 2 volts. Bias adjustment at lower voltages is not required. All units are shipped with the bias point set at 100ma at 28V.
- RF output power can be controlled by adjusting the supply voltage.
- We sell a high quality 500 watt low pass filter for FM broadcast applications